Inferno field vs Tippmann 98 marker

gibsonslash

Sparrow
Jul 31, 2008
Manchester UK
www.myspace.com
inferno

hi mate

stay well clear of the inferno, the one your looking at is an inferno MKI, whereas delta force centres tend to use MKII's so even though you'd have your own marker, you'd be using essentially a worse gun than what all the other players have had rented to them. We see loads of scenario markers coming through our gates, n although i'm not big on playing scenario, when you set up the players guns in the morning, gassin em up, chronoin em n what have ya, from that i would reccomend a tippman a-5 or a tippman x-7, both reliable markers and have loads of add-ons but your lookin at spendin £150 - £250 dependin on what package you get, however these prices are for the markers alone, you get no co2/air bottle, mask, or anythin.

However at Delta Force centres shortly theyre bringin out upgrade packages, where you can hire a Tippman Bravo One Tactical Edition, theyre trialing them within the next few weeks at a Northern Centre (Zuluwood, Congleton) and a Southern Centre (not sure which one), so if you're interested in trying out one of them get in touch with the head office at Delta Force and try and find out some more info on them.

As for tippman 98, i dont really know much about them, but from what ive heard they're just a standard paintball centre marker, much similar to the inferno, easy to maintain and durable

hope this helps

:D

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
Just still have their old shop online, their new online store is at store.justpaintball, their old shop.justpaintball should really be taken down if people can still access it :confused:

I'd stay clear of the Inferno, the 98 or A5 are great woodsball guns, built like tanks! :D

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
sound like them too ... i loved the boomshot sound you get with tippmanns compared to any tourney gat .. it just makes you feel powerfull...... untill you realise they can fire 20 times faster

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
like one of the guys above have said, if senario is what your gona be playing, get an SP-1.

but befor you get anything, call the site your gona be playing at, and ask if they will let you use it.

my local site lets people use mech's on punter days, but no electros, so if your site was similar an SP-1 would be a big waist of money.