Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

inferno T3 problem

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Anyone out there having difficulites with their plastic (Yeah i said PLASTIC!) vert feed on their T3 splitting everytime they play? Contact Arrow Precision in Surrey & they will send a bag full of free vert feeds to keep u goin' until they rectify the problem...probably with a new rubber vert feed which hopefully wont split.:)

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Originally posted by guppy
Anyone out there having difficulites with their plastic (Yeah i said PLASTIC!) vert feed on their T3 splitting everytime they play? Contact Arrow Precision in Surrey & they will send a bag full of free vert feeds to keep u goin' until they rectify the problem...probably with a new rubber vert feed which hopefully wont split.:)
My Heat has plastic vertical feed elbow that I've put through hell. I've never had the problem you are describing though. Is it splitting on the top half that holds the hopper or the bottom where it attaches to the gun?

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
plastic vert feed

it splits at the bottom..where it connects to the gun. 3 games...3 broken vert feeds! Arrow have admitted there's a flaw in the design. The reason for being plastic is that if it takes a knock the feed breaks and not the breech that it connects to, which would be far more costly to replace. Still useless though when it breaks - even without a knock! Suppose i'll have to carry a pocket of plastic feeds onto the field in the meantime!

curt

Apr 4, 2002
alberta canada
www.geocities.com
duh?

i have been using an inferno heat for quite a while now. i have even took it to the canadian national speedball championships (not bad for an entry level marker) and i have never had a prob with it. you must be perty rough on yours.

rayko

WTD UK: BNIB Dream...
duh?

Originally posted by curt
[Bi have never had a prob with it. you must be perty rough on yours. [/B]
I agree, I have been shooting Infernos for ages and never had any problems with the feed adapters.

Guppy: Out of interest what type of adapter are you having problems with; the plain feed adapter like the ones you get with Angels or the newer 'rippled' styled ones?

Cheers

Ray

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Hi Ray. Yeah, i'm using the 'rippled' feeds. Have you used the plain ones..are they any better? Where do you get yours? I've been getting mine from SmartParts and direct from Arrow precision.