Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

info on guns

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
$200 can go the farthest with a Tippmann m98, which can be had for around $125. From there, get a good but not too expensive barrel like a CP or J&J or Lapco, a Revolution, and if you have some change leftover get a pack from either Extreme Rage, Redz, Unique, or Jacko. That will get you up and running at not too high a cost. Have fun! :D

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
if you want a GOOD marker that can easily be upgraded to a tourny level marker, i suggest some kind of mag...i hate mags myself, but some of em are under 200 bucks....but a shutter is also a good starter gun......

D12

Oct 11, 2001
Visit site
NOOOOOOO

Don't you dare get a Shutter! Every one of my friends has gotten a Shutter for their first gun, and they ALWAYS BREAK!!! This is what I have, you may find it helpful

1. Piranha EXT Pro G3
2. Dye 16" Boomstick
3. Boo Yaah ELCD Grip Frame
4. Micro Line Hose Kit
5. PMI Perfect Drop dropforward
6. 68 ci 3000 psi Pure Energy Nitro Tank
7. 12 volt Revolution hopper

This is my setup, it works for me, just save up for it, it works better than my friend's autococker

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
OI!!

dont be too quick to ignore the spyder.

I got a spyder one four years ago and its had no problems ever.

and if were going for gun specs, i hav

12" boomstick
Benchmark double trigger frame
Eclipse sight rail
bob long force II bolt
eclipse drop forward
lapco vertical asa
vigilante reg
12 V revo jem hopper

and.....

Full 100% black, gold and red "fire" splashing from planet.

so just to set things straight, spyders are a great gun........if you know how to use them...........think about it.

P.S. by the way D12, a micro line kit is not an upgrade.:p

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
more to the point

more to the point on guns, if you want the real deal then there are sme back issues of paintball games international that have articles on around thirty guns for around $200.

this way you can make up your own mind.

samson300

Oct 17, 2001
Visit site
Everyone is going to have their own opinion about this but ill go ahead and voice mine. Really it's going to be a matter of personal preference but spyders are reliable guns and fairly cheap. I used to own a TL+ and i didnt have any problems with it. You would need to buy a spring kit for winter games because of the pressure spikes, but that is also cheap. Spyders are very upgradeable if you decide you like the sport and want to better your performance. If you want a good gun for a cheap price my vote goes for a spyder if you want extra money to play around with. The automag is also a good gun but it is more expensive. I think it is currently around 225 with a barrel. The price has dropped since i last checked it. They are great guns that operate on a lower pressure and are on a blow-forward system which increases accuracy. The only problems with a mag is once again the cold weather. The best way to remedy that is to purchase a compressed o2 tank, but that's gonna set you back some more money. So it is obviously it's your preference. I hope i helped you out a little.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
pgi backissues

just for p8ntball2k really
what are the issue numbers of those PGI mags you mentioned,just so i can try and get some back issues.
cheers.
tb-303