Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

infraction recieved.???

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
in response to a wanted thread, I directed the user to a thread that I had in classifieds that had a part that they wanted. I did not pm the user offereing it, or any other bits, I simply directed him to look at the forsale thread that was fully within classified rules.
I can understand if I was trying to sell it outside my thread, but I was not??

confused why I got an infraction for this:confused:

G

Gassy

in response to a wanted thread, I directed the user to a thread that I had in classifieds that had a part that they wanted. I did not pm the user offereing it, or any other bits, I simply directed him to look at the forsale thread that was fully within classified rules.
I can understand if I was trying to sell it outside my thread, but I was not??

confused why I got an infraction for this:confused:
Did you or did you not follow the forum rules and post pictures or a link to your thread?

Mrs G.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
pictures were in my for sale thread, with user name etc,

"The for sale post (which was my one in classieds)must include an accurate description of the item and a photograph of the item described with your username and the current date clearly displayed on a piece of paper next to the item.If you offer ( it was not an offer it was a direction)something in reply to a wanted advert you must still provide a picture with name and date on the same as if you had advertised it in the forsale section.This is to help prevent people selling items they do not have.".(

This is in the classified rules but people seem to ignore it.Your offer of an item will be infractioned then deleted if it does not have a picture with user-name and date in."

I can now see where you are coming from, I can understand a warning, but an infraction for it? I did not do anything outside the rules above

G

Gassy

pictures were in my for sale thread, with user name etc,

"The for sale post (which was my one in classieds)must include an accurate description of the item and a photograph of the item described with your username and the current date clearly displayed on a piece of paper next to the item.If you offer ( it was not an offer it was a direction)something in reply to a wanted advert you must still provide a picture with name and date on the same as if you had advertised it in the forsale section.This is to help prevent people selling items they do not have.".(

This is in the classified rules but people seem to ignore it.Your offer of an item will be infractioned then deleted if it does not have a picture with user-name and date in."

I can now see where you are coming from, I can understand a warning, but an infraction for it? I did not do anything outside the rules above

You ticked the box to say you would follow all forum rules,failure to do so results in an infraction.

Mrs G.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
I'm not trying to argue, I understand now that you want a thread hyperlinked, fine in future I will, but I stand by the fact that I followed the above rules as stated and that I agreed to follow.I'm sorry for taking up your time.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Don't worry about an infraction too much mate. It won't affect your ability to do anything on here, you need several of them before they become a ban and they go away after a few weeks anyway. :)
they dont (edit - they dont disappear from your user CP, but do expire)

I have one from many months ago

but like you said, nothing to worry about

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I got an infaction for sale thread bumping a while ago.

Do I worry about it? No.

But each time I use a portaloo on a paintball site, I worry about someone pushing it over while I am inside.

Now, that's a tangible fear.

Reactions: T-T and Shwat