Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ingenious new hoppers for the 50 cals!

these are amazing! I wonder what they'll come up with next. never seen anything like it!

http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62283

I particularly like it how they say the revvi... er, i mean 'Agitator' runs off three AAA batteries. Looks like they've also re-invented batteries, I mistook the ones in the image for 9volts! silly me.

They have probably been watching this
[youtube]tr5ZB1eFhwc[/youtube]
:eek:

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I'm guessing they've licensed the Rotor design from Dye, surely no-one would dare such a blatant rip-off otherwise.

Can't see any point in the optional LCD screen though.

Amazing how they've managed to take two classic designs and somehow make them look cheap and naff?

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
My favourite bits are the star ratings. GI Milsim have compared them against other things in their portfolio so the Turbine gets 4.5 out of 5 compared to........itself, a grav fed (4 star!) hopper and a Revvy, now that is ingenious marketing.

And how can you rate a hopper on accuracy :confused:

If GI Milsim havent licensed the design then it might be someone else starting a court battle for once (but surely SP sorry GI Milsim wouldnt be that stupid)

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
i think id rather pay to engineer a drop in kit for the rotor myself than be seen with one if...those...