The Home Of European Paintball

Inspiring Quotes

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
Glenn Hoddle:
".....I have never heard a minute's silence like the one for Princess Diana....."

Ian Wright: (talking about Tony Adams)
".....It took a lot of bottle for Tony to own up to being an alcoholic....."

Steve Rider:
".....If you don't want to know the result, look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the trophy....."

Tommy Docherty:
"....my Chairman at Aston Villa, Doug Ellis, said he was right behind me, so I told him I'd rather have him in front of me where I could see him....."

George Best:
".....I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me.....'What's an IQ ?'....."

Reporter:
".....This might sound like a daft question, but you'll be happy to get your first win under your belt, won't you ?....."
Gordon Strachan:
".....You're right. It is a daft question. I'm not even going to bother answering that one. It is a daft question, you're spot-on there....."

Paul Gascoigne:
".....I never predict anything........and I never will....."

Gordon Lee:
"....well, what business has anyone got naming him Eamon O'Keefe if he isn't Irish...?
Billy Bingham:
".....probably the same business they have naming you Lee when you're not Chinese...."

Ron Atkinson:
"....Moreano thought that the full back was gonna come up behind and give him one really hard...."

Brian Moore:
".....Adams is stretching himself, looking for Seaman......"

Ron Atkinson:
".....he dribbles a lot and the opposition don't like it - you can see it all over their faces....."

Wendy Toms, the first female referee to officiate in a Professional game:
"...... If the players want to make it hard for me, I am happy to make it twice as hard for them....."

John Lambie, when told a concussed striker didn't know who he was:
"..... That's great, tell him he's Pele and get him back on....."

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Jimmy Conway: What's the ****in' matter with you? What - what is the ****in' matter with you? What are you, stupid or what? Tommy, Tommy, I'm kidding with you. What the **** are you doin'? What are you, a ****in' sick maniac?
Tommy DeVito: How am I meant to know you're kidding? What you mean, you're kidding? You breaking my ****in' balls?
Jimmy Conway: I'm ****in' kidding with you! You ****in' shoot the guy?
Henry Hill: He's dead.
Tommy DeVito: Good shot. What do you want from me? Good shot. ****in' rat anyway. His family's all rats. He'll grow up to be a rat.
Jimmy Conway: You stupid *******, I can't ****in' believe you. Now, you're gonna dig the ****in' thing now. You're gonna dig the hole. You're gonna do it. I got no ****in' lime. You're gonna do it.
Tommy DeVito: Who the **** cares? I'll dig the ****in' hole. I don't give a ****. What is it, the first hole I dug? Not the first time I dug a hole. I'll ****in' dig a hole. Where are the shovels?

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Jimmy Conway: What's the ****in' matter with you? What - what is the ****in' matter with you? What are you, stupid or what? Tommy, Tommy, I'm kidding with you. What the **** are you doin'? What are you, a ****in' sick maniac?
Tommy DeVito: How am I meant to know you're kidding? What you mean, you're kidding? You breaking my ****in' balls?
Jimmy Conway: I'm ****in' kidding with you! You ****in' shoot the guy?
Henry Hill: He's dead.
Tommy DeVito: Good shot. What do you want from me? Good shot. ****in' rat anyway. His family's all rats. He'll grow up to be a rat.
Jimmy Conway: You stupid *******, I can't ****in' believe you. Now, you're gonna dig the ****in' thing now. You're gonna dig the hole. You're gonna do it. I got no ****in' lime. You're gonna do it.
Tommy DeVito: Who the **** cares? I'll dig the ****in' hole. I don't give a ****. What is it, the first hole I dug? Not the first time I dug a hole. I'll ****in' dig a hole. Where are the shovels?

Goodfella's.

Best film EVER

RJKensai

God does not play dice.
May 21, 2007
In da House.
www.rehum.scotton.info
"There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." - Al Pacino (Michael) in Godfather Part II (1974)

"He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, still dead."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."