Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Inspiring Quotes

G

Gassy

My favourite and you will know people who you work with that this applies to.

Promoted to your level of incompetance

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
independance day!

President Thomas Whitmore: Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
I do love that film, i even saw it in the cinema :D (scared the sh*t out of me) :D :rolleyes:

disclaimer * I was only 11 at the time* :D

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
we fatten the animals to fatten ourselves.....and we fatten ourselves for maggots. Shakespeare's 'Hamlet' i think?
just thought i'd cheer u all up ;)

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
And here's me thinking all paintballers are the kind of club-toting, raw-meat-eating, Me-Tarzan-You-Jane-ing big bubbleheads who can only count to ten if they're barefoot or wearing sandals :p

Shakespeare, Kipling, Churchill, Bill Hicks.....I guess we're not all like that then :D
:cool:

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Capt. Jimmy Wilder: [impersonating Rev. Jesse Jackson] Why we are on this particular mission, we'll never know. But I do know, here today, that the Black Knights will emerge victorious once again