Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

insufficient privileges

Dec 14, 2012
south west
hi guys , just wondering why i can't reply to wanted and forsale adds . theres a note on the bottom of the page saying insufficient privileges to reply ????? thanx in advance . gareth

munapie

Aug 2, 2013
It's understandable at some level yes, but if i need to buy something in a rush why would i have to write 20 posts forced?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
It's understandable at some level yes, but if i need to buy something in a rush why would i have to write 20 posts forced?
The rule is in place to protect you and the other members, 20 constructive posts contributing to the forum won't take long.

Or buy platinum membership and get access straight away.

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Nobody is forcing you to be a member of the forum either. If you want to use the classifieds, then you'll follow the rules just like anyone else.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Obviously new here but i think its a a great idea stops massive spam and the moderators dont have to work so hard :)

Actually it gives us a lot more work deleting all the dross and drivel people seem to think will get them into classifieds.

All people have to do is stump up for plat membership to bypass the restriction.