Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

insufficient privileges ????

Teenie

Mar 31, 2013
Bournemouth
Can anyone help been a member for a few months and need to looke at selling my marker to get a better one i became a platnium member as I tought it might be that but still it says insufficient privileges..... please help can looked through different forums but still can't see what I need to do to post on classified

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Tell us about yourself ?? do you get down to play woodsball at Botley or perhaps gone to Super5ives at the same address ??

Teenie

Mar 31, 2013
Bournemouth
Hey, Yea I used to go to ambush by botley alot had an injury recently with my back so not able to play at the moment, Have I met you there?? Real name is Kristina

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I bet you have ?? how did you damage your back ? I hope somebody hasn`t been doing the Japanese thing with the walking on you

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Kristina :- come on back to me ?? I was talking about the art of back massaging. standing up ??

Teenie

Mar 31, 2013
Bournemouth
hahaha no nothing like that I fell off a flat roof and damaged a disc all good will be back in the game soon if i can sell my marker to get a new one looking at the ego LV1 Vamped. Ambush is having a walk on on 20th October can't wait first game in 10 weeks. are there any good site where your from?

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Got our own on the A34 both woods and a Sup-Air field, your welcome to come any time you want.

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
even going Plat , you still need a few posts going to verify your standing as a member.
I`m trying to squeeze you to talk so they can be counted just to make sure. :LOL: :LOL: