Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Intellifed?

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
Hey Spydermonkey :)
If you're going to Intellifeed your hopper, don't waste your money on a 12V, get the 9v Rev. Your gun's battery is only 6v anyway. If you're going to NOT get Intellifeed, then only get the 12v Rev. The paddle turns quicker...alot of guys like to modify the stock paddle in some way....Some people like the Eggolution rubber paddles, I perfer the WeedWhacker paddle arms. I went with the weedwhacker version to stop from getting ball jams under my stock paddle when it was very hot and very humid. From what I've seen of the rubber paddles, the arms just bend up and over a ball if the ball can't move, so they don't jam either.
I like the idea of Intellifeed, but at the time that I had one, I kept knocking the connecting wire loose...also, I got a Cobra board that let the paddle spin with every trigger pull. The WDP boards at the time would only spin the paddle if you shot more than seven shots or more than 2 bps...this kinda sucked if you had a lowrise that only held 5 balls (you dry fired when you shot up your ball stack if you were slow firing) and you had a tendency to take single or double shots (that's all I had time for). I eventually ditched both the Intellifeed and my Angel...but then again I also tended to bounce of the ground several times as I came into my bunker.
Good luck on whatever you get.

Ray:p

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
Hey WeeDave: You'll notice that I expect that he'll replace the paddle anyway, so the extra $20.00 (is that ~12 pounds?) or so for the 12v will be wasted if he gets an Intellifeed installed. Just pointing something out....:D

Ray

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Oh, AGD europe sells the intellifeed kits too, but only for the warp. You can make your own for a few quid, i'll draw up the plans later on. Just pop into maplins and you can get all you need there :)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
ey up philip has his tool kit out again!

you should be able to get all the parts online too
try www.maplin.com

ill bet it cost next to nothing to make....will still need to buy the hopper tho.....if im right in thinking that you have to remove the control board from it anyway i think that planet www.planeteclipse.com have some 12v revvi that dont have an x-board and are a bit cheeper than ones that do.

i guess philip will correct me here and direct you toward the bits you need....if you ask super nice he might even solder it together for you!

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
you could get a 9v and replace the paddles with the impelar
the 12v motor may be bigger but it needs the 2 batteries to make the differance(angel batteries are 9v anyway)
ive got a 12v that i'm thinking of converting,but's thats only because ive already got it.at the end of the day the choice is yours:D