Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Intense Zoomcam Eliminations at Paintball Explosion

Ryan.O

Sep 19, 2016
A sort submission from some open play on various fields at the world famous Paintball Explosion.
Watch the zoomcam capture what a normal action camera will miss!

[VIDEO]

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
are the contours hard to mount?
Contours are probably the easiest to mount
Despite go pros marketing claims about its vast amount of mount options - that is the wide range of propriety go pro mounts, whereas the contour has both its propriety side slide mount and bottom standard camera screw mount.

The original contour wasn't waterproof and only had the side propriety mount, but since the second generation the camera itself is waterproof and paintball proof and has both mount options built in

Any action camera can be mounted for paintball with a little thought

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/camera-mounting-positions.168134/

Ryan.O

Sep 19, 2016
are the contours hard to mount?
Like Tom said they are very easy to mount. Most of the handlebar mounts work for a barrel (although I have gotten one that was too large a diameter to get tight against the barrel without some foam tape to close it up a little more).

With any action camera getting on the mask can be a little trickier but with enough thought and time you can find someway to get it on.

That looks great .
What camera did you use
Mask Cam- Contour ROAM2
Barrel Cam- Contour Plus w/ Ragecam 12mm Zoom Lens Installed

Also this video was pretty much raw footage. I didn't zoom in any further or add any effects, stabilization, or adjust the setting in any way. I just edited for content so what you are seeing is what you would get with the same setup.

Check out his YouTube channel for lots of information on how he does this

Thanks for getting questions answered in my absence!

Reactions: Tom