Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Inter University Tourney.

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
misty. it was me who shot you in the back. i ran up the right side of the feild. shot out some people and came round over the top. might have bonus balled you slightly...i blame the ramping.

feild was as muddy as ****. just been bailing out my washing machine. mind you, rather a feild of mud than rock hard sun baked earth. some awesome slides that day though. big fan of the uber muddy feild.

M

Misty's Big Adventure

misty. it was me who shot you in the back. i ran up the right side of the feild. shot out some people and came round over the top. might have bonus balled you slightly...i blame the ramping.

feild was as muddy as ****. just been bailing out my washing machine. mind you, rather a feild of mud than rock hard sun baked earth. some awesome slides that day though. big fan of the uber muddy feild.
Ah so it was you lol i had a glimpse of you as you ran by our start gate lol i'm just glad I shot 2 of your team out or my body would be hurting more lol Looking at getting some Dye ATC Kevlar Hydro Gel Cleats which might help lol.

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
Ah so it was you lol i had a glimpse of you as you ran by our start gate lol i'm just glad I shot 2 of your team out or my body would be hurting more lol Looking at getting some Dye ATC Kevlar Hydro Gel Cleats which might help lol.
Or just get some footy boots from the local sports shop - much better :D

Saw you get shot out - i was watching from the tower right above you - i felt bad watching the guy run down the field then run up behind you and you didn't have a clue...

Ah well hey hehe

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Any players from Northumberland, Tyne and Wear unis or colleges ? get in touch with me please. Cheers

M

Misty's Big Adventure

Or just get some footy boots from the local sports shop - much better :D

Saw you get shot out - i was watching from the tower right above you - i felt bad watching the guy run down the field then run up behind you and you didn't have a clue...

Ah well hey hehe
lol i just saw him as he unleashed some paint into me lol

Yeah I might go for the footy boot option or might have my old ones if they have not been chucked out.

Byron

Nov 12, 2006
was an awesome day. the muddy field was a bit of a let down, but as ive yet to find anyone who can control it i cant complain can i?! on the plus side it made sliding easy!!