Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Inter University Tourney.

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
I dont think we have any sponsors, I know just paintball have not given us in ages and tbh dont think we are expecting anything.

But in relation to this actuall argument i think people should just edit posts and remove comments as everything has gone a bit far. I do find some of jims insults to be amusing, especially the one regarding the arse. At the end of the day its just paintball and yeah things went a bit all over the place, Steve went missing, portsmouth stepped in orginising a tournie, stuff happened regarding fields and such and now we have 2 tournies 2moro.

I think it will be a fun day as i am playing in the portsmouth uni one and going over to the uni one to help out my old boys when i can. From my point of view having a uni only tournie and a open tournie on the same day is a great way of raising awareness for uni paintball.
Well, Dan and I have dropped any issue we had. And I've already trimmedd my last post on the subject.

The only thing being discussed is Jim accusing people of things, not excepting he didn't have a clue and then making us all laugh, yes we found what he said funny too. But we were laughing at him, not with him.