Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Inter University Tourney.

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
iv got to say that the yoda outfit is legendry (go on correct my english!) I personally would not attempt it as I cant think what you would wear to look like yoda (with the exception of getting a yoda head).

If we were to do a uni (and grads) star wars even i would prob cop out and do storm trooper with white e vents, as then will have an excuse as to why i cant hit people as storm troopers never hit ****e!

Paint at Snetterton (Round 3)

I did mention to Mark and James that we would prefer a different paint next time, and suggested they contact warped about tomahawk. We will confirm this closer to the time.
Regarding Paint at Snetterton.

To all of you, spatting over 'he said. she said, blah, blah, fooking blah' . Yes we had a severe drop in air temp that day, so the whole batch of Proto was not as good as it should have been. We accept that.

We have been field testing the new Frostbite from Draxxus. This seemed to work very well on the evening of Wed 29th with very cold air temp. We played from 5pm to 10pm, so a good test for paint. No problems, in everything from Ion, Rail, DM7, Ego, Cockers and all.

For Round 3 at snetterton, I think this will be the paint available on the day.

Now stop all the bitching, and les us concentrate on the more important things in life, Paintball, and the party afterwards!

Mark
Combat Paintball.

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
just noticed my 1.1ltr crossfire lp disk has blown, was wondering if anyone at the site can help me or by chance we have a tech with that size disk.

I have a back up bottle but means cant use my main angel and restricts me to ion or 2nd angel. So not too much panic just wondering if someone can sort me out

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
yeah, was a spot on day. loved it, loved the feild, loved the atmosphere and on site burger wagon....mmmmm.

really enjoyed the teams we played, really did. Aberystwith, you really made an impression, your club has been around for such a short period and you have put a lot of effort with kit, presence and banter. I entirley understimated your team, and for that i apoogise.

****ing A weekend, roll on round 2 muhahaha

M

Misty's Big Adventure

yeah, was a spot on day. loved it, loved the feild, loved the atmosphere and on site burger wagon....mmmmm.

really enjoyed the teams we played, really did. Aberystwith, you really made an impression, your club has been around for such a short period and you have put a lot of effort with kit, presence and banter. I entirley understimated your team, and for that i apoogise.

****ing A weekend, roll on round 2 muhahaha
Hiya, i was the guy with olive dye i3 goggles :cool: and was to found in the snake in our first game lol. Oh a bit about my first game against Aberdeen... right game on, i run to the snake (ok more like swim in the mud lol) and make it WOOT for me. Then shoot 2 out as they ran up the centre only to find i was the only one from my team left, and then shot in the back lol but hay I enjoyed it :cool:

Glad we made an impression m8 :) and we also all had a great time. As to our kit lol think my bank account is still recovering in hospital lol You don't have to apologise m8, the aim we have is to play as well as we can, and most of all enjoy it!!! I for one found playing against you (Aberdeen) and Coventry was a nice challenge lol.

Liked the size of the field but omg at the mud lolol At the end of the day I looked like i has been rolling around in mud all day.......hang on i kinda was, sliding into the snake :D

Can't wait for the next two rounds :D