Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Inter University Tourney.

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
I hadn't heard anything for a good 3 months and i have been trying to contact people for a while so i and the uni team decided to get something set in stone as the field had been booked etc and details needed to be finalised.

This event will definatly be running, if the uni league does eventually sort itself out then this event can be included in it.

Ran

University Barbarians
Dec 26, 2005
Bristol
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
The inter-uni league is STILL HAPPENING.

I saw and spoke to Steve yesterday over a pint and he is going to be getting everything finalised this week. He has been having a very rough time of late, but I shall leave him to talk about that.

As both of Edd's posts state, it is still happening, as far as I am aware with the dates that are on the University League's official site. This is located at:

http://university.ukpsf.com

Edit: Because people will not bother to click on the link and ask questions which could be easily answered by it:

At the moment there are 4 rounds, these are:

Round 1 will be on Saturday 11th November 2006 and will be held at NPF Bassett’s Pole.
Round 2 will be on Saturday 2nd December 2006 and will be held at Dartford.
Round 3 will be on Saturday 3rd February 2007 (Venue to be confirmed).
Round 4 will be on Saturday 24th February 2007 and will be held at NPF Bassett’s Pole.
...So the league would be at Dartford then anyhow.

Ran

University Barbarians
Dec 26, 2005
Bristol
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Haha, glad you read the rest of the post then :p

Steve or his "assistant" should be calling people within the next week hopefully, thanks for being patient guys, it should be a really great league and awesome fun.

Michael Merola

bust 3 hoppers in 1 day!
Aug 17, 2004
Milton Keynes / Birmingham
Can we get a show of hands of people wanting to play please? Save Steve and his assistant the work please...

I can vouch for Coventry,

Obviously this is for the league... unless you wanted to make another thread?

Mike

SWAT-Jay-

Sep 7, 2006
agreed on that Monky, start a new thread on the topic and link it to this one...im trying to scratch together a team to represent Liverpool.
At the mo, got all the kit on borrow from my team but jus gotta get a show of hands to play....just a quick question, is ramping still allowed? as someone said students dont have much money, hence the eating lentils...mmm lentils :D

Ion

Killing for NTT
Nov 22, 2003
London
www.andymarch.co.uk
hence the eating lentils...mmm lentils :D
Massive bag of pasta and a few tomatos saved me buying food for the best part of a month in my first year and allowed me the money to play lol:D

On Topic -> Yeah Kent should be up for this need to chase up a couple of bodies but if we play with four people so be it!

Andy - UKC

Ran

University Barbarians
Dec 26, 2005
Bristol
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Just wondering where this £125 goes.

With the planned inter-uni league, it is £75 (I believe) and that includes PA marshalls reffing the event. It seems rather steep.

Anyhow, as said before, the inter-uni league is still happening, so while this is a nice idea, it is actually on the same date and location as one of the planned legs, but for almost twice the price.