Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Interest of a newcomer

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by True shooter, Jan 26, 2017.

1. True shooter Member

True shooter
    Message Count:
    Afternoon everyone. Looking for a little help and advise on tactical paintballing teams and such around West Yorkshire, after going to delta force last year and going again in a few weeks it's something for me to possibly get into with my spare time. I already hunt and shoot long range targets so have a good amount of skill that I think could well adaptored to the sport.

Also what's the running cost of paintballing say per week as said I already hunt and that's not cheap in the slightest, so costs would play a part of it.

Thanks in advance

2. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    Look at this thread on costs:

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/what-paintball-costs.153010/

It's due an update, which I will publish one day, but it's generally the same

Post up more about you and where you play, someone will be able to advise on other sites in the area that run walkons, which will cut the cost down for a days play

You can spend as much £ as you like on gear
    Find a walkon or a scenario event and look around at what people use and see the variety of choice you have

3. chanman At one with the force

chanman
    Message Count:
    Depends on how much you want to play and where you play walk ones, tournaments or big games

4. Joe Ellis Jr Member

Joe Ellis Jr
    Message Count:
    Typical Big Games are £50-£80 for a full weekend event, + £30 a box for paint

Walk-ons are £10-£30 + £22-£30 for a box of paint