The Home Of European Paintball

Interesting, Max cycle rates.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by cgrieves
CPS for sure. Balls fed by gravity top out at 12-13 balls per second. A Halo brings that up to about 16 (not tried one myself). A warp feed can top 20balls per second depending on the power source.

I've fired a warp fed full auto X-Mag at 24BPS. At that speed the level 10 bolt was bouncing off a ball every now and then, but not breaking it, so we were approaching the limits of the warp, which was powered by the stock 10.8V battery. There's a considerable recoil at that fire rate too....
Halo's good for a sustained 20!

Paul
:)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Jack Wood
Well in that case the CPS rates of 30-40 for different guns quoted at the start are not applicable to this discusion.
Made an edit to my previous post :)

Agreed, the quote from Jim Drew was actually in responce to the WDP claims of the Speed being the fastest paintgun on the planet. Someone else mentioned that the timmy and viking were only capable of 28 cps max....

Paul

cgrieves

Mar 10, 2003
Visit site
Halo's good for a sustained 20!
Cool! One of our team uses a Halo-fed warpfeed. Seems to work well, but I hate to think what the poor little balls go through in the feed system (prior to being accelerated at 1220Gs down a metal tube then being smashed apart on someone's Goggs! :D )

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by cgrieves
Cool! One of our team uses a Halo-fed warpfeed. Seems to work well, but I hate to think what the poor little balls go through in the feed system (prior to being accelerated at 1220Gs down a metal tube then being smashed apart on someone's Goggs! :D )
Used to use a Halo and warp on my X-mag, well only once actually!

Yeah it is a nice combo, need the nice fat power source for the warp though!

Paul

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by MarkehB
angel dont claim the speed is the fastest firing marker cps, they claim its the fastest bps marker. and until someone invents a 30bps feed system (if they aint already), whose gonna prove which is quickest?
Where did anyone say WDP claimed to have the fastest cycling???

Paul