Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

International shipping?

madtriks

Jul 2, 2013
So I'm new and looking for my first set of gear, and I'v been looking into prices and equipment.

On the American eBay you can get markers that are worth nearly 3 times as less as they are over here? Why is this?.. Is the import costly or laws against it?

Reactions: cheyenne

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
i have got stuff of the usa ebay you have to ask the seller if he will post to the uk 9 times of of 10 there say yes

madtriks

Jul 2, 2013
i have got stuff of the usa ebay you have to ask the seller if he will post to the uk 9 times of of 10 there say yes
Why isn't most people doing this then i'm looking at a G4 with ninja tank and decent hopper for 300 Canadian dollers which is £150.. I thought that was awesome but I'm new :p

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Why isn't most people doing this then i'm looking at a G4 with ninja tank and decent hopper for 300 Canadian dollers which is £150.. I thought that was awesome but I'm new :p
The ninja cylinder will be no good in the uk if it isn't Pi marked for Europe

There are three international standards:
Dot = USA
Tc = Canada
Tped (marked with the pi symbol) Europe

Buy new from outside Europe and you will lose your savings in international postage and import duty at 20% plus handling fees
Buy second hand from outside Europe then you risk getting hit for import costs of customs choose so

Save importing for true special items

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Because most people understand that if the paintball businesses over here aren't supported by people buying from them then they'll shut down, now you may think so what if they shut down, if they shut down it means no more traders or tech support at events, if you need anything fixing or servicing you would have to send it abroad to do so.

Reactions: G4z