Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Interview with Marcus Davis - One of the Most Successful Brits of All Time !!

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
These stories made me come up with another question - hope it's not too late.

Q. What is Mucus's favorite prank/escapade, in which he utilised his own faeces?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
These stories made me come up with another question - hope it's not too late.

Q. What is Mucus's favorite prank/escapade, in which he utilised his own faeces?

Nah, it's not too late, he's coming round Friday afternoon and so any time up until then; I am gonna have to think about doing live on-line interviews with P8nt members being able to see it and ask real time questions .... something for me to think about I suppose.

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Nah, it's not too late, he's coming round Friday afternoon and so any time up until then; I am gonna have to think about doing live on-line interviews with P8nt members being able to see it and ask real time questions .... something for me to think about I suppose.
I'm changing my phone number ;)

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Maybe in the old days, but I had the pleasure of reffing him (and Sid) at a D7's event during their brief reformation and they were as good as gold.
Sid is still an amazing shot too, one-balling players with an ego and sauntering up the field like there was no-one else around for miles. Pure class.
Wasn't he still using the cocker? I remember him winning a 3 on 1 using that with a Pulse loader on top against Swarm players with their PM's when we all played as the latest incarnation of the Preds.

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
Definitely an ego in the games I remember, it kind of stood out with him being somewhat older than most and the old-school horizontal battlepack he was using!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Marcus turned up yesterday and we got a 2 hour interview done with him; from my point of view, I genuinely think it's a great interview because Marcus, in his own inimitable fashion, took no prisoners and told it like it was; I was genuinely interested in a lot of the things he had to say and the answers to questions I put to him.

I mentioned to Gee Tee however that although the likes of myself and other 'older' members of our site will be interested in it, I wonder how many of other members will want to know how things were from one of our greatest ever players and captains ...... looking at two old guys speak about anything for 2 hours can be pretty hard going but the interview passed by in an instant for me and I hope it does the same for you guys who watch it.

Please watch it guys if only to have some form of appreciation of just what us Brits can do and use this as a springboard ...... as soon as I get a couple of hours to edit into ten minute segments for you-tube, I'll post it up and let you guys know.
Mind you, I have seen vids on you-tube longer than ten minutes, does anybody know how to do that?
I'd appreciate if somebody could please tell me so I don't have to keep chopping it up into those 10 min segments.

Thanks guys.

PS By the way, I manages to ask him all the questions you set him in this thread and he answered ALL of them, even Missy Q's :)