Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Intimidator v Angel Speed

fordanaldino

Mangos birdage
Mar 16, 2003
House of CP
www.protopaintball.com
i own an angel and think there sweet but................................timmys kick ass! there all like hahaha shot you and hahahaha shot you. Cant really remember the weight but angel speeds are damn light. Although they recoil like a shotgun. Get some good bouncing......................:D

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
I'm not so sure if that's your typical sear-tripper blowback, it claims a capability of 20 bps, which is unattainable with those crappy sear tripper frames (heck, the 12 bps that they advertise is virutally unattainable).

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Trust me, I've taken one apart.... It's the exact same seer/solenoid combo as the E-Rex Pro. That one is also a blowback, and is fast as something silly.
Can't tell you if it'll really clock 20bps, but I managed to outshoot a Y-boarded Evo II on a test range. (It's good to work at a paintball shop/wholesaler, you get to play and fiddle with so many toys...;))

pb-afroman

I didn't have time to read all the other posts, but I have a Speed and a team mate has a classic and an ironman. I think the speed is marginally lighter. The timmy is faster. Now, The biggest difference is going to be the feel. The timmy way longer than the speed and the speed has the space frame which offers a completely different feel from the clamshell. Try a timmy, try an angel with a space frame, and whichever you like more, buy that one.

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Originally posted by km16
gotta be the timmy

angels are so unaccurate

kyle
Dude, unaccurate CANNOT describe my Speed. It is on the money straight out of the box with the stock barrel. I am extremely pleased with its accuracy. The large volumizer also greatly reduces recoil and treats the balls more gently.

Now, with the addition of the Morris Trigger, combined with the Egg II with Z board, this sucker wails!

I have it all:

incredible rate of fire (haven't measured scientifically but it sounds ever bit as fast as DM4s and Timmies)

no trigger bounce or enhanced bull****

solid feel and balance

compact and light weight

dead-on accuracy

no ball chops so far, the Z board and the Sensi seem to work well together

WDP's legendary customer service and support

air efficiency

Happy camper,

Steve

joowon49

Colonial Fury
Oct 9, 2002
Fairfax, VA
Visit site
The speed, timmy, DM4, etc all shoot faster than a halo can feed, so it really doesnt matter which one is faster. The timmy and angel both have the same method of operation, so there is almost no difference in the way it shoots (ball path etc) The timmy used to be a bit more accurate because of less recoil though its low pressure operation. Then, WDP took the hint and came out with the new speed engine which dropped the pressure of the angel to timmy levels. So basically if you can tell that one gun is more better than the other, go for it. The Speed and the Timmy work the same, act the same, shoot the same. There.