Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Introducing Myself and a Question on Paintball Field Recommendations

TNT_UK

TNT_UK
Apr 18, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I joined the forum a couple of months ago, thought it was time I introduced myself. Hello I am TNT_UK. I have played paintball a number of times over the years, on standard days where you rent all the equipment, and have this year decided to get a bit more serious. So over the last few months I have been gathering my paintball playing gear together, and I am now saving towards a mid range marker.

I have been doing my research looking at the forums, watching You Tube videos and the like, and I feel I am ready to "risk" a walk on day at a paintball field. I live not far from London. What paintball field would people recommend for a first walk on day anywhere around the M25?

I fully expect to get "painted" on my first walk on day, just purely because the playing standard is going to be a lot higher, than what I am used to. I am more into Woodsball than Speedball, but I am happy to play both.

Alansonit

Apr 12, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I joined the forum a couple of months ago, thought it was time I introduced myself. Hello I am TNT_UK. I have played paintball a number of times over the years, on standard days where you rent all the equipment, and have this year decided to get a bit more serious. So over the last few months I have been gathering my paintball playing gear together, and I am now saving towards a mid range marker.

I have been doing my research looking at the forums, watching You Tube videos and the like, and I feel I am ready to "risk" a walk on day at a paintball field. I live not far from London. What paintball field would people recommend for a first walk on day anywhere around the M25?

I fully expect to get "painted" on my first walk on day, just purely because the playing standard is going to be a lot higher, than what I am used to. I am more into Woodsball than Speedball, but I am happy to play both.
Hi TNT,

I'm new here as well and intend on playing some more this summer too. Bricketwood seems to be one that is continually recommended - it may be worth checking it out!

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Campaign paintball on junction 11 of the M25 hold walk ons.

Haven't been in ages so other members on here will be able to give you a better idea but apparently there is still a really good crowd there and the fields are fantastic by all accounts.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hello Everyone,

Hello! Welcome! (y)

TNT_UK

TNT_UK
Apr 18, 2015
Thank you for the welcome.

I will check out Bricket Wood Paintball and Campaign Paintball online, and give them a phone call about the walk on days, costs and dates etc.

I just need to buy my marker....

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I've played at both Campaign and BW and they are both excellent places to play. Worth noting that BW now has a reasonly stocked shop on site and can also order you in stuff to collect there.