Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert axe

Kyle Ellis

Aug 17, 2018
Bristol
I have just held a axe and it's nice to hold..but I am put off that there is lack of parts around or I cant find them.... Is there any problems with them you have with them? Or should I just go with a planet eclipse marker.......

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello Mate, The AXE is a Bloody good Marker, has about the smoothest Trigger pull based on having a magnet behind it, and if you use a Carbon Barrel, they are one of the quietest guns to shoot indoors without upsetting next door, what one do you have ?? the Mark x 1 or the mark x 2 ? you can tell if it has a screw on feedneck or a push on one that needs a bolt on it to hold it on, OR do you have the 2nd edition AXE /? which has a smaller OOPS = ( On Off purge system ) where you screw the Air bottle in ,(actually it`s the Low pressure Reg)

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Ha Ha Ha I bet everyone is looking now to see if their gun has a push or bolt on feedneck = V1 or V2

Kyle Ellis

Aug 17, 2018
Bristol
I seen but cant message you as i am new and have to follow the rules :) think he had a v1 said it was older it was to see how it felt and stuff just getting info! What Carbon Barrel would you say and what size hear loads of people saying no more than 12inch?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
You could get, say, a Freak barrel with a set of inserts, then just size the paintballs you use accordingly.

Take three or more paintballs and place them into all barrel inserts to test bore size. The barrel insert that does not allow paintballs to roll through, nor become jammed to the point that you cannot easily blow the paintball out is the optimal choice.

I have a carbon barrel and three Eclipse barrels, all different bore sizes.

Reactions: Kyle Ellis

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Other Carbon Barrels are good as well, such as Shadow, or as I use a "Stiffi", These I think are also very good brands, > .685 is a good bore. As for upgrades , well there are a few, but I`ve found that Stock as you have, is good? No need to spend anything other than the Barrel, Use Only a Duracell "Ultra" Battery for a Good response from the gun, there are Plenty of 9v batteries out there but the "ultra" gives 12 x times the power of other Alkaline batteries, in fact Duracell are doing a push to the public stating this fact, This will make your Marker Work to it`s full potential, instead of you trying to work It.