Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert axe

Kyle Ellis

Aug 17, 2018
Bristol
Nice nice thanks for the info, off subject what air tank would you use for them thinking a
Empire 68cu 4500psi Carbon Air System?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Buy Secondhand off here if you can, as they cost a fair few £`s New, average price between £60 - £80, however, I could ask how big are you?
if you are a small guy, you could get away with 45/50 (small bottle) it keeps things a bit tighter for you !! They are not anything cheaper, so think to what size you want, If you go onto Supplier > " Just Paintball " web site or call = 01325 365690 they have a whole load of EVERYTHING you may want, including second hand stuff, > Bloody Good !!

Kyle Ellis

Aug 17, 2018
Bristol
6ft 2 so definitely not small forgot the site name bz I think had brand new ones with a good date on, safe at £100 is that a good price?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Just to say, you dont need need a different barrel, much less a carbon one. Only upgrade a carbon barrel will give you is its a bit lighter than an aluminium one. It wont make your gun noticeably quieter, nor will it make it more accurate. Its not a necessary upgrade, but if you have spare money, and you see one that looks nice, then sure.

Welcome to the forum by the way (y)

Reactions: Care_Bears

Kyle Ellis

Aug 17, 2018
Bristol
I heard bad things about the stock barrel, I can't say as I don't no I can only listen to other people, thanks for the welcome most probably see what the stock barrel is like and swap see if there is a improvement....

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I heard bad things about the stock barrel, I can't say as I don't no I can only listen to other people, thanks for the welcome most probably see what the stock barrel is like and swap see if there is a improvement....
If the paint is breaking in the stock barrel, then its either really sh*t paint, or the wrong size for the barrel (i.e balls too big) which I doubt as the stock barrel is going to be a larger bore.

Its a shiny tube. All barrels are shiny tubes. What is different from one shiny tube to the next if they are the same bore size?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
A kit is more useful, but the stock barrel will be fine mate. Try it out before you go spend £100 on a barrel kit. The axe might be £130 or so. Buy the best paint you can afford.

Kyle Ellis

Aug 17, 2018
Bristol
I don't plan on buying a kit yet wanna get use to the maker 1st or it all be to much thanks for your input.. what fire mode do people use on walk on?