Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

invert mini air leaking

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
I've just bought a pr owned Invert Mini
Stuck my brother in law 's air tank on and it seems to be leaking air throug the small hole under where the bottle attaches
Can anyone shed any light on this?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Reg fault? Maybe a strip down vid online someplace not something I am willing to touch tbh leave them well alone. Which hole? The one that's like
A silver disk with
4 little holes in?

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
Reg fault? Maybe a strip down vid online someplace not something I am willing to touch tbh leave them well alone. Which hole? The one that's like
A silver disk with
4 little holes in?

No it's just a small 2/3mm hole at the end
It doesn't house a screw or anything will post a pic when I can

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Yeah as said above check bottle o ring or try another bottle

Also just check the threads inside the reg make sure no damage

Don't remember there been any hole that size there, ill call my
Mate who bought mine and see if his has a hole that big

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
pretty certain my mates hasnt got a hole like that, not that big anyway.

Think your problem lies within the air tight seal when you put bottle in. Check the threads, try another bottle or if you have one change the oring on the bottle. also make sure its screwed in right, might need to go in a little more but if its really tight dont force it in further i have seen them get stuck and thats a right pain.

aside from that leak is the marker airing up and firing? or is all the air shooting out the hole

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
that hole is there to make it easier to take the bottle off and relieve the air pressure between the bottle and the reg. its sounds like it the oring on the bottle needs replacing or tje bottle needs to be in a little tighter. in terms of reg pressure never exceed 200PSI as it will wreck the gun