Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini and Ion F/S UK

RavyWavyDavy

Platinum Member
Oct 1, 2007
London
Guys,
I have a newish Invert Mini for sale. It is a standard Mini in blue. I still have the big metallic box complete with barrel plug, full set of spares plus allen keys and lube. I've had the mini since july from new, so still newish.

I'm only selling due to new team kit. There is a couple of mark but u really have to look closely. I'm looking for £200. No trades sorry guys

I will post the item for a fee or your welcome to collect

Please ask for pictures

Both Items have been looked after and are sold seperately

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Also guys I'm selling my Smart Parts ion,with a black heart board, everythingelse is standard still have the box with manual. Its in good condition with only a couple of scratches. I've had it about a year. I'm looking for £120. No trades guys

I will post the item for a fee or your welcome to collect

Please ask for pictures

Skullface

Jan 31, 2006
Wolverhampton
Visit site
Any options to get a mini to shoot response trigger?

REAL WORLD NO BULLSIT .. How does a mini compare to the likes of a DM6 or Ego6? Weight, recoil, efficiency, noise of shot, reliability/maintainence/servicing? any other thoughts...???

RavyWavyDavy

Platinum Member
Oct 1, 2007
London
There is no option for response mode at the mo becasue it is standard but if you know a mini tech to do this can do this. My mini was bought in july and I only used it for 3 training days and camp cup @ basildon. I've never had a prob with it and has always been reliabile. At first it wierd to see no micro line but you get used to it. Under the main grip are the all the main air parts. The Fore grip hold the the 9v and the board which is easy to navigate to different settings.

The mini is light if you use a stako peanut bottle, if you use a normal 1.1 it is still light than most markers.

I haven't noticed a lot of recoil on the mini to other markers like the ego 5 or 6.

When your on the field you will know if someone behind you is using a mini the noise is unique.:D

At the moment it is with my mini tech getting serviced and I bought from kee action sports.

I think that the mini is a good marker and is the only (I think) one the market the has no micro line. The mini is a very good beginner or pro marker.

Most of my mates and the people I marshal with use the mini.

Also I might be able to ask my mini tech to keep teching it if you were to purchase it of me.

I will be sad to see this go because I have only had it since mid july.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ring me on 07766718413 or msn datkinson18@hotmail.com