Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini?? any good??

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
Reason he says it's touch and go is because one of our team mates Inverts brakes and then works and so on. From everything I've heard and having my own Etek I would defiantly opt for one over a mini. I picked mine up with a Star Frame for only 155 quid so they're quite a good bargain too.
Did it work first time inkie ;)?

sabatman

HEY U GUYS!!
Dec 11, 2006
Swindon,wilts
Etek 3 all the way. I got an LT 2 months ago brilliant marker. Also got a fantastic deal on it from LIPS. I went for the LT because it is lighter than the AM and the only difference is a few metal parts.

pbzatch

Feb 7, 2011
Kent
I use a 2011 Mini, which is my first marker. Works great as long as you look after it well. However buying second hand can be very money saving providing the seller has looked after the marker.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I've got no experience of the invert mini but I'd definately suggest second hand from a trusted seller on here rather than buying new, markers are a bit like cars losing a big chunk of value as they drive off the forcourt. PE markers are generally reliable (no experiance of the geo but the etek / ego's are plently reliable).

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
Latest mini is ok apparently but I would avoid it like the plague in general lol