Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert mini barrel help

mooseymumble

Perfectly Engineered
Mar 20, 2009
Your mini should be set JUST under 200 on the gauge on your asa. 180 is a little low. After you set that, go to the chrono and re-chrono your gun.

Use these settings

PSP mode
Bip 6
Ramp start 8
Dwell 35
ROF 10.5

let me know how that goes and if its still doing the same thing.
Im going to play tomorrow so ill try these settings tonight and see how it goes tomorrow... i daren't put the asa pressure up due to that being the main reason it decides to break

mooseymumble

Perfectly Engineered
Mar 20, 2009
hi I just got a red invert mini aswell and ordered a UPZ GLADIUS off ebay, basically because it looks so good and the price :D I didnt really know what I was looking for when i got it , stupidly. It looks great on the mini, even though the barrel is a slightly different shade of red than the gun.

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/5735/ < this one but mine has loads of tribal designs all over it which you can choose on ebay. UPZ are like a new american paintball company setting up so they got cheap products atm. I mean it will probably not be as good as the PRO barrels but people seem to think its OK and i love the style.
Ill have a look at that in a min mate been looking at the dlx luxe barrel cause that looks awesome shame about the expense. I wud like a 16" barrel due to me playing as a back player on tourneys

mooseymumble

Perfectly Engineered
Mar 20, 2009
What happens exactly when you edge the pressure up? If you mean it leaks, where is the leak coming from?
When i turn the pressure up it tends to fire the paint left or right doesnt really have a set way that it goes just veres off. When it was broken it was leaking from the ASA and the inverted regulator but that problem has been fixed now.
The gun is firing at 230-240 FPS that is what it registered at the weekend but when i turn it up to 260 + it just doesnt want to fire straight

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
When i turn the pressure up it tends to fire the paint left or right doesnt really have a set way that it goes just veres off. When it was broken it was leaking from the ASA and the inverted regulator but that problem has been fixed now.
The gun is firing at 230-240 FPS that is what it registered at the weekend but when i turn it up to 260 + it just doesnt want to fire straight
That is extremely odd. Have never come across this, only really with very poor paint.

Where abouts are you in the UK?

mooseymumble

Perfectly Engineered
Mar 20, 2009
That is extremely odd. Have never come across this, only really with very poor paint.

Where abouts are you in the UK?
Im in hampshire mate
ive been using REC paint probably really cheap stuff but i play in most places round here (that let me use my marker) and every time it happens