Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini leaking

Big-Bird

Mar 29, 2009
Hi today i have been for a day of paintball and in a game my gun starts to leak through the breech. so i stopped and tried to find out why,as soon as you turn it on and pull the trigger it starts to leak. I have checked and changed all the orings i could and it still leaks and it has only just come back from KEE from being repaired for something else. I dont no what else could be wrong with it so if anyone could help it would be much appreciated

DannyVeti

Feb 22, 2009
f your mini is leaking out of the back of the asa or the small hole at the rear of the regulator

Make sure that your tank is screwed in all the way. Also, check to make sure that your oring on your tank is not damaged.

If your mini is leaking out of the large silver screw on the bottom of the regulator

This is a where your regulator will release pressure in case something should happen and the pressure inside of the regulator gets too high. This will prevent you from damaging your mini if you accidentally turn the pressure up too high. Check the gauge to make sure that the pressure is under 200 psi. If the pressure is fine, then you will need to tighten the screw a little bit at a time until the leaking stops.

If your mini is leaking out from around the gauge

Again this is most likely due to user error. You most likely just installed a new gauge, or have messed with the old one. Tighten the gauge with a strap wrench and add some Teflon tape if necessary.

If your mini is leaking out from between the top of the regulator and the bottom of the grip frame

Make sure your regulator is tight to the frame by tightening the set screws inside of the grip frame. Check the oring on the bottom of the lower transfer tube. Check to make sure the transfer tube is tight.

If your mini is leaking from in between the two air transfer tubes

Make sure that you have properly assembled your mini. (how to properly assemble your mini) Next check the oring on male transfer tube and apply a little bit of lube if necessary.

If your mini is leaking from between the top of the trigger frame and the air transfer plate

Check the oring on top of the upper transfer tube and apply a little bit of lube if necessary. Make sure the upper transfer tube is screwed in tightly.

If your mini is leaking from behind the trigger each time you shoot

If it is only a small amount of air each time you fire then there is nothing to worry about. This is normal and is just the solenoid venting.

If your mini is leaking from between the air transfer plate and the body

Make sure that you have assembled your mini correctly. (how to properly assemble your mini) Make sure that the screws that hold the air transfer plate to the body have all been tightened. Next, check the air transfer gasket for any damages and replace it if it is damaged.

If your mini is leaking from the back cap

Make sure you assembled the marker correctly and have properly aligned the bolt guide with the silver pin in the back of the body. (how to properly assemble your mini) Ensure that the rear trigger frame screw is tight. Inspect the oring on the back cap for any visible damages and apply a little bit of lube if necessary.

If your mini is leaking down the barrel

First off, you should make sure that you have the most up to date poppit.
(What is my Mini, V1 or V2 thread) or (How To: Identify Invert Mini 1st/2nd Generation Parts) (If you have a poppit that is out of date, contact kee for a replacement. Kee’s phone number is 1-800-2....

If you have the latest poppit, step one should be to reset your poppit. You can do this by screwing the back cap all the way in tightly to make sure that the poppit face is properly sealing. If this stops the leak, but the leak returns once you unscrew the back cap to your proper velocity you should check your poppit face for damage. There should be no lube on the poppit face, or in the hole in the side of the poppit. Only a slight amount of lube should be on the oring. If you have a replacement poppit face, try replacing it. If not contact kee for a new poppit. Kee’s phone number is 1-800-2....

If your poppit is not the issue, check all of the orings on the bolt guide, poppit, and bolt for visual damage. Replace any damaged orings. Lightly lube all of the orings and reassemble your mini. (how to properly lube your mini) (how to properly assemble your mini)

If the problem persists, reset your solenoid by following the steps bellow.

Take the top three phillips head screws out off Solenoid Cap. (Make sure to press down hard to avoid stripping screws. If the screw get stripped you will have to buy a new Solenoid.) Next pull the piston out which is held in by a magnetic force and check the seals on both the bottom and top of the piston. They should be flush with the rest of the piston if not grab a small allen key and push the seal in and pull the allen key out until it goes back to flush position. – (originally posted by cjs9485)

While you have your solenoid apart you might want to clean it and re lube it before putting it back together. (how to properly service your solenoid)