Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini magnet on the trigger frame

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
If I walk the trigger normally.. no bounce.
If i flick the trigger back, or slide my finger off the edge of the trigger as i pull, it'll fire 3-4 shots.

Max bps 15.5
dwell 40
Semi-auto.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
And this happens with paint? The mini can do some strange things with eyes off no paint (dry fire) or when the battery is particularly low.

Have you adjusted the trigger? You should be able to move the trigger, then there is the fire actuation point, and then some more movement. If it fires at the end of the trigger travel that can cause problems. Or if the trigger is set up with a really short pull. You get what I mean? Sorry not the best at explaining :p

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Happens with eyes on and off, but not so bad with eyes on.
New duracell battery.
When my battery gets REALLY low, it turns itself into NXL full auto (which is a laugh)

Keep playing with the trigger, if i have a small pull, i can make it not bounce, but I can't get a good bps with a small pull.
I currently have a fairly long pull with the activation point about 1/2 way through

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
My settings (note: these work for my gun, so use them IF they work, should be all gravy though)

1. Firing mode (solid RED LED): 4
2. Rate of Fire (Solid GREEN LED): 10
3. Dwell (Solid ORANGE LED): 35
4. BIP Delay (Flashing RED LED): 5
5. Ramping Point (Quick-Flashing GREEN LED): 7

Let me know what happens :)

Mikey15

Aug 27, 2007
My settings (note: these work for my gun, so use them IF they work, should be all gravy though)

1. Firing mode (solid RED LED): 4
2. Rate of Fire (Solid GREEN LED): 10
3. Dwell (Solid ORANGE LED): 35
4. BIP Delay (Flashing RED LED): 5
5. Ramping Point (Quick-Flashing GREEN LED): 7

Let me know what happens :)
shall i do that to?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Sure why not. Its set on Millennium mode though (first setting), but the rest should be good. Try it with paint before you comment. Dry fire is not a viable test of how good any gun works.

JP's Saucy Nuts

Killing Machine
Jul 13, 2007
Sunny Scunny
Bolter, you seem to know your stuff on minis, and as i should be getting one soon i thought i'd ask: i heard someone say today that minis use low perssure output on their air, is this right??

Thanks in advance, Jon:)