Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert mini not shooting

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
there is another trigger magnet. When you take the upper body off, you expose the top part of the trigger, and there is a magnet glued on there. I'll see if I can find a picture to help explain it better.
Thank you for your reply Bolter. the magnet on the upper body is there. I just purchased a brand new trigger. An invert mini roller ball one i think it was. The magnet is there and I've been adjusting it to see if i get any response. I've not tried what you said about the fine movements with my finger covering the eyes. I will give that a go. Ive just seen that the cable going from the battery to the board is quite lose the red cable. Some of the steel wire has broken away. I have ordered a new one of these. The marker would power up but could this possible be the issue?

Metz

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Yes that could possibly be the issue.

Normally, if the HES magnet (one attached to the trigger) is adjusted too much either way, the gun wont fire at all.
Thank you and to everyone else for the help. Managed to get it working. Did what you said about adjusting it ever so slightly until it worked. Thanks again