Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini- Opinions Please

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
If you get a good one, it will be a dream to shoot (unless you have big hands) if you get a bad one, well it will break easily...

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Cheers for advice mate. I have average hands, so far I seem to get on fine with them, I'll see how the new gen 4 ones turn out over the next few months first :D

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
Hate the front grip though, seems awfully pointless to have that shape and have you're thumb go round the trigger guard.

Just my two cent (mini was my first gun)

wjdunk

Feb 14, 2012
Got one for my lad and been a mixed blessing. However, the problems i was having with it were due to poor maintenance by previous owner.
They use batteries like no other marker i have used. A new battery per day minimum.
but
Played at a walkon on sunday and the little thing was great. no problems all day long and when i cleaned our kit yesterday i gave it the once over and it was all in fine shape.

ps. his has a tadao board in it, which may make a difference with the battery life?

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
my impression on it is that it's good for about a month our two then they just break, as of the 4 I have seen all have broke within a few months, by you would be better of just saving abit longer and getting an etek.
I used one for 4 years playing all the time, one Millennium Div1 event a month, one national like cpps per month and as much training as I could get in in between.

If you dont at least clean it, yes it will rapidly fail on you. However, this is the same for every gun. Any gun, poorly maintained, will probably fail.

The mini, etek, axe, pmr are all quality markers. These days, all you have to do is clean the gun and get it running nice, and it will keep up with any £1000 gun.

As for swapping out the mini bolt, personally I wouldnt. The efficiency gain, is like 30 shots. Its not really worth all the setting up and fiddling about.

The battery does seem low at the end of the day, this is true, but Ive never not put a fresh battery in a gun before a tournament before, so never bothered me. If you wanted, you can buy the new Shockwave board from KEE (its about $26US), which has a few improvements, like a proper Millennium setting, much much better battery consumption, and also if you take the battery out, you dont lose the settings. On the old board, if you remove the battery for longer than 30 seconds, the board resets back to default factory settings. The new board sorts it all out.

Reactions: BDN

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I used one for 4 years playing all the time, one Millennium Div1 event a month, one national like cpps per month and as much training as I could get in in between.

If you dont at least clean it, yes it will rapidly fail on you. However, this is the same for every gun. Any gun, poorly maintained, will probably fail.

The mini, etek, axe, pmr are all quality markers. These days, all you have to do is clean the gun and get it running nice, and it will keep up with any £1000 gun.

As for swapping out the mini bolt, personally I wouldnt. The efficiency gain, is like 30 shots. Its not really worth all the setting up and fiddling about.

The battery does seem low at the end of the day, this is true, but Ive never not put a fresh battery in a gun before a tournament before, so never bothered me. If you wanted, you can buy the new Shockwave board from KEE (its about $26US), which has a few improvements, like a proper Millennium setting, much much better battery consumption, and also if you take the battery out, you dont lose the settings. On the old board, if you remove the battery for longer than 30 seconds, the board resets back to default factory settings. The new board sorts it all out.
you must of got one of the good ones, as I was just going of what I had seen and to of seen 4 go 1 after the other, I just thought that was pretty bad going, and it was a good gun while it worked but not for long on the 4 I seen.

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
you must of got one of the good ones, as I was just going of what I had seen and to of seen 4 go 1 after the other, I just thought that was pretty bad going, and it was a good gun while it worked but not for long on the 4 I seen.
I know, you said, I disagree. Difference is. Ive used one, for many years. You just seened one.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
An old teamate had one, loved it to bits myself and even played a few times with it. Quick clean and very occasional lube, and it never missed a beat. Totally happy to buy one, but hold one first, as I know a few who can't handle the small size.

fishleg003

Oct 13, 2011
I'm a mini lover :D. I've stripped it to screws and metal really well designed simple easy to fix. Only flaw they got is water getting inside the frame seen that happen to one person had to buy a new power switch/main board I just tape over the button. The trigger is mega light most people hate it depends how you play I guess. Its a light small gun quite funny as I had a halo hopper and it was twice the size of the gun looked hilarious...