Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini- Opinions Please

luke_bond

Nov 12, 2013
Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire
I shoot a mini and they are awesome markers, they are light and compact, easy to maintain and easy to set up, but they have a few little things that bothered me the standard barrel isn't long enough so adding a freak kit or deadlywind is almost a given. The stock trigger has terrible bounce even on a 2013 I've upgrade mine with an invert ball raced and it's amazing really changes the gun for the better, stock they are good guns with a gun barrel and trigger they are amazing

Jun 3, 2012
i was going to get the mini but was told that they have problems so i wanted a no nonsense gun easy maintenance so went with the etek 4

topcatz united

Apr 15, 2014
i had one for a while and i didn't mind it was easy to use and lightweight for me don't know about any one else but i liked it. was the old version with out the on/off asa which was a nightmare as i one time i couldn't get the bottle off as it crossed threaded to the gun so it was either blow myself up or take it to the shop which i did as there was still like 2 and a half k air in so i left it to the experts to do. had the conversion done so yea was really nice to use. plus it was very much use all the air as well very thirsty for air which got on my nerves and glad i got the geo 3 so all good :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
i had one for a while and i didn't mind it was easy to use and lightweight for me don't know about any one else but i liked it. was the old version with out the on/off asa which was a nightmare as i one time i couldn't get the bottle off as it crossed threaded to the gun so it was either blow myself up or take it to the shop which i did as there was still like 2 and a half k air in so i left it to the experts to do. had the conversion done so yea was really nice to use. plus it was very much use all the air as well very thirsty for air which got on my nerves and glad i got the geo 3 so all good :)
and breathe....

if you cross threaded the bottle, that is nothing to do with the mini not having an on off asa.

if you found it thirsty for air, then you had the settings all wrong.

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
must of been your settings, I've never had a problem with its efficiency