Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini or Etek 2?

Twisted-Dragon

Take the shot....
Apr 29, 2008
Alford
Ok everyone i'm in the process of saving for a new gun, now i'm undecided between the Invert Mini, or the Etek 2? I know there is a big price difference and I could go out and get the Mini Now, but i was wondering is worth me waiting a bit longer for the etek 2 or does the mini rock just as good?

Thanks

Richard

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
Ok everyone i'm in the process of saving for a new gun, now i'm undecided between the Invert Mini, or the Etek 2? I know there is a big price difference and I could go out and get the Mini Now, but i was wondering is worth me waiting a bit longer for the etek 2 or does the mini rock just as good?

Thanks

Richard
i would say defenantly the etek, if not for the plain factor of planets customer service, best in the business, eteks shoot flawlessly all day every day :) minis... well ive not had the best experiences with minis and i think there a bit small for my liking

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
I own both, and its a very tough call, IMO it all depends how much your willing to spend and you really need to find one of each and have a game or two with it.

The etek 2 is newer and of a better quality with planet's awesome support, but the mini is a fair bit cheaper and is a really nice gun on the whole.

mushk1n

The Guitar hero!
May 7, 2007
London
I got a mini, only played with it once but it seems to shoot really nice and everyone that used it commented on how little it weighs!

But yea.. if you got the money go for the Etek, I wouldn't spend that much on a marker - but thats just me! :)