Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

invert mini poppit

GCrooky

Jan 28, 2007
horsham
the center of the bolt if i put my finger down the feedneck and i push the bolt air is trying to come and i can feel and hear the presure

so yer its comeing out the bolt

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
And you say you have checked it for visual damage, there is no lube anywhere on the poppit except the oring (and only a small small amount) and there is no crap in the hole in the side of the poppit?
And you've tried resetting the poppit by screwing the back cap all the way in, so the poppit seals itself properly, and you then wound it back out to the correct velocity?
You've checked all orings on the bolt, bolt guide and poppit for visual damage?

Well next question is settings. Whats your input and board settings please? I assume you have the stock board?

GCrooky

Jan 28, 2007
horsham
every thing looks fine ive done all the orings lube it all
reseted the popit butwhen i ture it out again it just starts leaks again but when its screwed all the way in it dont leak

and ive re set the board (stock) and still no luck

it started doing this at nspl 21st

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
where the board pins go into the body, make sure they are all straight and not pushed back. they should all go into the seat. if they are bent it wont make a connection. i found this was the problem with mine. after thinking it was the noid

GCrooky

Jan 28, 2007
horsham
i dont think it the noid coz it only come back from kee at the start of the season and i got a new noid then

and yep all pins are fine

any more ideas ?