Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini Problems

Twisted-Dragon

Take the shot....
Apr 29, 2008
Alford
All Sorted, thanks it's now firing like it should be,

how many different ways are there to turn down the BPS?

THanks

Richard

Twisted-Dragon

Take the shot....
Apr 29, 2008
Alford
Yeah, it was the check valve, thanks

my other problem was, I went to the 3 man uk masters at the end of 2008, I thought after following the instructions in the manual that i'd capped the gun at 12 bps, but when the marshals checked it, it was hitting 12.8 and I just couldn't get it any lower than that? which was frustrating because they then took my gun off me! :(

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Weird?

Are they sure the rof meter was calibrated properly? Suppose we'll not know till the next event where they check ROF. I dont think Ive ever been checked for ROF in this country outside of campaign cup.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Sorry if you know this already, but set the pressure (little gauge on ASA) to 200, or a small bit under.

Then I would reset the poppet. Before you go ahead, take the bolt guide out, and examine the poppet. There should be no lube on the poppet face, or in the hole in the side of the poppet. Only a slight amount of lube should be on the oring. If all is well, replace the bolt guide and put the body screw back in. Screw the back cap all the way in then back it out 3/4 of a turn and that usually gets you close to 300 FPS. Just make sure to chrono next time you have access to one.

If its still not doing what it should be doing, contact LEAH off of KEE, and she will be able to advise you further.

Seisure

Dodgeball Champion!!!
Sep 6, 2006
www.dublinreapers.com
If you turn up your BIP up high it should slow down your BPS slightly. Also I was told at Millennium to put the mode on to PSP, ROF to 11.5 and BIP up half way (I think 25 or in and about).