Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert mini spare parts and upgrade ideas

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
hello all, i'v purchased an invert mini second hand last week and been told that its the old mk.1 :(
subsequently i have had problems with the spring causing massive damage on the mini bolt - does anyone know where i can get these in the uk without importing them?
can someone also tell me weather the larger side of the spring goes onto the bolt or the smaller, as i think this has caused the catastrophic problem of air leakage around the sides of the bolt.

After this problem has been fixed i plan to absolutly upgrade my mini to a very personalised marker for myself to use. For this i plan to get;
1) Smart Parts FREAK barrel back
2) Smart Parts All American barrel front 12" (keeping the invert tight!)
3) This one im having trouble with, a Mini Virtue Board, or a Invert Mini Tadao Upgrade Board which is cheaper but i'v never heard of this company.

Final set up, 0.8L tank, egg 2 hopper and the mini :)
I hope this overview of my plan to remake my crippled mini into a machine of paint makes my thoughts clear.

I would appreciate all your suggestions on the three upgrades that i plan to get and what other stuff is out there that i should look at, as well as this i'm looking for a crucial component , that is the Invert Mini Bolt
http://www.paintballgateway.com/eminmipaup.html
no.23 which can be bought in the UK without importing from the US.

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Don't waste your money on a FREAK barrel - Go for a Lucky Un1tec barrel - cheap and excellent quality.

The spring should clip into the back of the bolt - If it doesn't then try it the other way round.

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
much appreciating the imfomation on the feedback to the barrel, i was hoping that someone might have a neat suggestion on putting a short barrel of 12" or less if they make it! onto my mini to make it nice and tight for play :)
suggestions on diffrent boards, anymore info on this?
any further upgrades that i have overlooked?

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
14s are a little long but workable on the mini, any more is just huge!

12 id recomend but you most decent barrells are 14, un1tecs only come in 14

Boards arent really worth it dude standard mini board covers every mode you are likely to use, i bought a couple of NDZ FSOs which are cool for shutting your air off

some say bolts but i have no problems with the stock one

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
i need a new bolt, cos mines been worn away by the spring (i don't know how i have managed it as it was all put in correctly by the local techm and i checked it!) any chances of you giving me some details or links on the bolt?