Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert mini spare parts and upgrade ideas

O

ollytheosteo

The new Unitech line come on 12", 14" and 16" now, get in touch with Warped for details. I've used a 16" today at the Masters all day with zero ball breaks and it shot very well indeed:)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
The reason your bolt is damaged, is you have put (Im guessing) the spring back the wrong way round. The spring is conical and only fits one way round. Snaps into place with a "click". If you put it in the other way round, your mini will fail at paintball life, and become a soup chef instead.

Go to my thread, and contact paintball solutions with your issue. Be honest and they will likely help you out.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=100899

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
no, the spring was on the right way round, i got some help from a tek guy who used to have a mini.
just played with it last night and there was a massive pop followed by an air leak, i'm pritty sure the bolts gone, and theres some wear on the inside of the chamber.
feeling pritty depressed about it cos i love the mini, but i got some neat advice which is just to save up alot of money to get one super new marker which is what im going to do now unfortunatly.

mini is excellent but unless if i can get a truly cheap replacement bolt and spring i'v given up on it and saving for sumit else

Belton

Mar 29, 2008
where's the best place in the UK to send a mini for work to be done on it?

mine sprung a leak last weekend, fired it over the chrono halfway through the day, it popped and then air gushed right out of the barrel, and the marker went crazy like full auto

ive changed every o-ring and the small gold coloured part from the centre of the bolt guid, this has slowed the leak but not stopped it

any ideas?

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
chriz, as i have said - its unfixable without a new bolt, its a general concensus with sid, singer and chris - not forking out more money for it unless if its cheap and kee hasn't replyed to my relentless amount of e-mails