Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
I would like you to now list the "90%" of people you have helped on this forum, since you joined yesterday. Go.
I don't think I shouldnt have to explain or give names but as you can see from my news feed you can have a look, 2 you haven't answered 90% of my questions sir go!

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I don't think I should have to explain or give names but as you can see from my news feed you can have a look, 2 you haven't answered 90% of my questions sir go!
Thats not helping people, thats posting in threads. At an alarming rate, to gain access to the classifieds as quick as possible.

Your questions to me are innocuous, for example, the rules. You had to click a form when you signed up to this forum saying you had read all the rules and understood them. Now you are asking for a link to them.

As for me having something against you, thats a bit silly. You were referred to the moderators by a few forum members, who reported you for excessive posting. We like our members, and appreciate their views (this is their forum after all) and so after reviewing all of your posts, I agreed with them.

Your classified access is removed for 2 weeks. You are not banned from the forums. Please feel free to get involved at a normal pace, I can reinstate your access to our free classifieds at any time.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Here's some advice. No ta rule, so no link, just advice: Don't try to outsmart the moderators on this forum. You will not win.

You said one thing that is very much the truth. This is not a democracy. Which means that even if you stick to all the rules as written, when you fall foul of the mods for whatever reason, you will be removed.

Now, having said that, and I know it can come across as heavy handed, I honestly hope you take that bit of advice to heart and you will become a respected and valuable member of our little corner of cyberspace. After all, a guntech is always handy to have around. So just take it on the chin and you will be respected for that and enjoy being a part of Europe's largest paintball community.

Last edited:

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Thats not helping people, thats posting in threads. At an alarming rate, to gain access to the classifieds as quick as possible.

Your questions to me are innocuous, for example, the rules. You had to click a form when you signed up to this forum saying you had read all the rules and understood them. Now you are asking for a link to them.

As for me having something against you, thats a bit silly. You were referred to the moderators by a few forum members, who reported you for excessive posting. We like our members, and appreciate their views (this is their forum after all) and so after reviewing all of your posts, I agreed with them.

Your classified access is removed for 2 weeks. You are not banned from the forums. Please feel free to get involved at a normal pace, I can reinstate your access to our free classifieds at any time.
Ok I apologize again Bolter I was just trying to give people a helping hand as you can proberbly tell I do agree with the rules but it was a heated moment and I apologize again for this if I signed up as a platinum member would it be possible I can get back into the forums again
If i pay£8 for the platinum membership would I be able to get back to helping other people and myself im in serious need of a vanguard creed RAM cap for my sons marker as we had to drill into it to not strip the threads
Sorry again
Mr.Vanguard

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Here's some advice. Nota rule,o no link, just advice: Don't try to outsmart the moderators on this forum. You will not win.

You said one thing that is very much the truth. This is not a democracy. Which means that even if you stick to all the rules as written, when you fall foul of the mods for whatever reason, you will be removed.

Now, having said that, and I know it can come across as heavy handed, I honestly hope you take that bit of advice to heart and you will become a respected and valuable member of our little corner of cyberspace. After all, a guntech is always handy to have around. So just take it on the chin and you will be respected for that and enjoy being a part of Europe's largest paintball community.
okay I respect that I apologize for that I was heated in the moment their if I pay for the platinum memlmber ship will I be allowed back into the classifieds also not outsmarting any one sir I just believe that a forum is a place to help fellow ballers outand maybe if I need it help me out also

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Here's some advice. Nota rule,o no link, just advice: Don't try to outsmart the moderators on this forum. You will not win.

also thankyou for that advice

okay I respect that I apologize for that I was heated in the moment their if I pay for the platinum memlmber ship will I be allowed back into the classifieds also not outsmarting any one sir I just believe that a forum is a place to help fellow ballers outand maybe if I need it help me out also