Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
no problem bro, lets start again. I will give you back your full privaledges today pal ok? And we can go from there.
ok I appreciate that bolter like I said I am sorry about that today just never been in a forum like this before its a great forum and I will be signing up for that membership I appreciate the help also dont mean to ask again and sure I won't make the same mistake twice but do you have them rules anywhere ? Just so I can run over what to do and not what to do :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Ok a little twist to the tale @Mr.Vanguard

Who is UnorthadoxPB?

I banned them yesterday from the classifieds for speed posting, and you then create this account, and speed post your way into the mods attention.

Now, dont lie to me, I know the answer. Are you the same person?

Edit: classifieds ban re-instated till I get an answer.

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East

Who is UnorthadoxPB?

I banned them yesterday from the classifieds for speed posting, and you then create this account, and speed post your way into the mods attention.

That is an account that i made for a friend of mine but yes that was the account I made yet I was not the user to the account afterwards it was his account but it is under my my birthday is that wrong ?

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East

Who is UnorthadoxPB?

has that account been declassified ?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
No but it will be now.

But, as you have been honest, you can keep this account, but no more funny business. Your friend needs to make his own account, with his own email please.

I understand and Im 100% certain you arent here to scam anyone, but everything you have done so far flags you up as Mr Dodgy McDodge.

OK, from now on, lets start again.....again.

Im in too lenient a mood today!

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Sir I am extremely sorry about this to prove to you that I am not a scammer and not dodgy I will apply for a membership today or tomorrow I have you had a chat with my friend to tell him why if not I'll have a quick chat with him if you would prefer ?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
James, I know you are not a scammer. Its clear to see you are not used to forums, thats all thats happened. We (the mods) are like we are, to try and protect our members from scammers and general pillocks. So we shoot first, and ask questions later.