Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ion 101 upping...

davejeff66

I hate paintball.
Apr 20, 2004
Prison
If you want a QEV be SURE that you want one, and make sure YOU KNOW WHY you want one. In my experience, they cause way to many problems than they are worth. You can shoot more than enough pots on your 4.5k 1.1 ltr bottle anyway ...
Plus it'll stop the lube and grease from venting through your noid and eventually filling it full of gloop.

baker21

Wolf City Union
Nov 26, 2005
west midlands
Visit site
Plus it'll stop the lube and grease from venting through your noid and eventually filling it full of gloop.
a good point!as if you have one fitted you will notice the grease around where the qev vents after being used abit but nothing that a regular clean wouldnt sort out(but not many like to clean there ions regulay:D )lol
i used to use a qev,dont bother now tho due to them failing or leaking:(

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
havin helped many of you guys up your IONs, even Marcus :rolleyes: , i think upping an ION is a great idea, though i've said it before, people who buy an EGO keep it for 12-18 months and then sell, those who have an ION have it for 2-8 months, spend a lot of money and then sell for a huge loss. Buy an ION, keep it for at least a year and enjoy it, its tournement grade, its fast, it can be lighter than an invert mini and more effcient than most guns that cost the better half of a grand. Also i think people spend too much on upgrades that are arnt worth it.