Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ion Goods and Bads

The prototype stage 5.1s we have here are exactly the same as the 5.0s, except they have made more room for the MAC noid.

There will be something like 6 different milling styles for the production runs. They range from a flat milled rental body (for rec sites in the US) all the way up to some crazy milled limited edition ones.

Attachments

yngndrw

Jul 23, 2006
Southport, UK
The prototype stage 5.1s we have here are exactly the same as the 5.0s, except they have made more room for the MAC noid.

There will be something like 6 different milling styles for the production runs. They range from a flat milled rental body (for rec sites in the US) all the way up to some crazy milled limited edition ones.
Is it too late to get a suggestion in about them ??

It would be nice to see some which accept shocker detents. The way shockers accept detents is much better IMO. Or atleast make them able to accept killa detents. Oh and an option for a cocker thread. ;)

Just my 2 cents.

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
could i get one of your prototypes then, to test out and stuff. I want to test loads of different parts to create a guide sheet for ION users who have lots of differnt products from different manufacturers mix together.

I have heard that the price ranges from like $89 to $199, if thats true will we see a 5.1 for £50?

Also, when will we see all the bodies for sale on lucky europe, want a black gloss

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Any plans on lucky releasing a total Lucky Ion with all the mods in place, body and everything? So if i wanted i wouldnt have to buy a stock one and waste time, effort and money replacing 90% of the stock parts?

ION_CRAZY, There are only a few prototypes here and to be honest it took alot of crying, screaming and threatening to self harm on my part before I managed to get one for myself. ;)

It should only be a few weeks before the bodies are on sale at Lucky europe.
Expect the price to be a little more than the dollar to pound conversion rate, once you factor in import duty and shipping.
We try our best with the pricing structure at Lucky, we would rather keep the prices low and sell alot of kit rather than sell a handful at a huge profit.

TheBroz, yes, once all the lucky stages are released im pretty sure it will cover every component of the gun. And Im certain there will be a discout if you order all the stages at once.