Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ion problem:(

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
Yeah thats what i thought it was, The bushing blocking the reg or piston or something im not to sure without looking though. But as buldog says give it to someone who no's about takeing them apart, or learn to do it your self and save lots of time next time something like this happens:D

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
now for me

There is just 1 thing; you can look at for me.

The 1st o-Ring on the bolt has it shredded, take it off and look CLOSLEY if a small amount has come off it will end up in the solenoid, I think this is where the problem lies

If the reg and bat are 100% its down to the solenoid unless the dwell is to low but if you have not played with it so it cant be that ( or have you?)

Take the solenoid apart and RTFM (read the xxxxxxx manual) clean it and re instate it.

Ps did it get wet at any time and have you put new grips on it??????

bulldog2k

Hmm, interesting, Nick - I make it 1.5-0.5 to me at the mo.

Joey, I think i read elsewhere you're using a QEV in which case disregard Your-MUM's post - if you aren't, then have a lash at that

It's a possibility, but the reg sounds more plausible to me - but hey, you know the deal, Nick - last one to ten has the boob job in Brazil

bulldog2k

dammit, thats true. i hope i'm not wrong. i HATE being wrong - esp if Nick wins. Joey, look at the cap (bloody great big cylinder on the board) - is there clear and obvious screw damage on it?

Actually, I may have lost this one

I'll get my coat...

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
ok im confused here bulldog, you said that joey has a QEV but joey says he has not touched the dwell????????

Whats the point in haveing a QEV without adjusting Dwell???

What i think is its all the dwelll but i could be wrong

bulldog2k

don't read too much into that - i was thinking about nicks point about the noid and vaguely remebered joey talkin about qev's elsewhere, in which it couldn't be o ring in the noid

The benefit of of having a qev without touching the dwell is you don't recycle ****e through the noid. but i agree, unlikely...

It's not dwell, or it wouldn't fire at all - whereas this this does, but gets 'sootdown' at speed

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
im more than able to take my reg apart, but i just dont like doing it!

no, havent ever changed the grips, i know full well what happenes when you buy the thinner grips and screw the normal screws in!!

no qev has been used.

no dwell has been changed.

may well be my air system but the puzzling thing was it was totally fine for the whole weekend so im guessing its not that.

the armature in the soliniod, does it go rubber side down or up???

cheers for any helps guys.

edit: reg seems to be clean.