Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

(ION) Programming button snapped!

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Justpaintball.

I think i'm gonna swap it instead of fixing it. Will they let me swap it after i've played though? Cause i'm going this sat!

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Yeah, but I mean I have to take it paintballing this Saturday whatever. And I want to swap the marker. Hmm I guess I could sell it here and buy an SLG/PMR (please post in my Dilema on Makers thread) or something.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
do what scars says and send yer board to warped. i doubt just will give you a refund as they havent done anything wrong. i couldnt get a refund on my g7 fly a couple of years back

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
If you're gonna get a virtue board for your Ion you should keep it. They are the shizz. Listen to these people! They know what they're on about. Warped are the bomb with Ions, let them help you. If you want to do any exchanging/fixing etc with your marker, taking it out on Sat is not going to help you. I know it's a pain (and disappointing when you have a new marker), but good things come to those who wait.

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
If you're gonna get a virtue board for your Ion you should keep it. They are the shizz. Listen to these people! They know what they're on about. Warped are the bomb with Ions, let them help you. If you want to do any exchanging/fixing etc with your marker, taking it out on Sat is not going to help you. I know it's a pain (and disappointing when you have a new marker), but good things come to those who wait.
Hmm not planning to get a virtue no. Not any board actually.

do what scars says and send yer board to warped. i doubt just will give you a refund as they havent done anything wrong. i couldnt get a refund on my g7 fly a couple of years back
Hmm, well legally they should and if they don't i'll take them to court. As, I bought a gun off them, and i've never used it and it's still in the warrenty so they better...

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
you'll sue them...lol

your going to instruct a solictor and issue proceedings on a company for a £130 gun? the button wasnt missing when you got and ill put money on your fat fingers breaking it, If you going to take this to a hearing you'll need evidence to support it was broken... can you supply that?? to issue to have to support that the otherside being unreasonable otherwise they will just strike it out, Just will forward you onto a warrenty centre to have the board replaced.. thats reasonable

And before you say anything else smart, im a paralegal :)

Solicitors fee £130 + per hour
Small claims court fee £80
Everything that comes out your gob..... priceless!