Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ion Upgrades

Joltz

T8ntedP8nt
Mar 3, 2008
Dereham, Nofrolk
with increasing fire rate do i turn down my ROF setting to minimum?
Or is it set to minimum already from new?
Also if i turn it to minimum am i gonna be missfireing and breaking paint everywehre? lol

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
I've got a AA freak barrel with 16" front, 07 style back, and two inserts. all for £30, if you want to improve your accuracy.

i've got a thread up.

-james

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
1)with increasing fire rate do i turn down my ROF setting to minimum?
2)is it set to minimum already from new?
3) Also if i turn it to minimum am i gonna be missfireing and breaking paint everywehre? lol
1) correct, it's one of those odd one's ( if it's a stock or blackheart that is, most otheres have setting 1 as unlimited, then a cap increaseing from around 11bps - 30bps(just an estimate, serves as an example))

The ROF on a stock board is actually the recharge rate this is how long the bolt takes to return to a "rest" position in the breach.

2) SP have no "stock settings" ity comes as is, most people play with settings out of the box so SP never bothered having it set perfect like Planet do as what works for one gun doesn't for another

3) no, only if you have the eyes off and/or a slow hopper, seanyboy has been running his shocker for 3 months with no eyes and it's been fine, I run mine with the eye's off as its been a tool ATM so don't bother with them, I was ramping to about 20+bps at training I broke the first ball of the day in my barrel shot fine for the rest of the case I put through it, if your hoppper is quick enough you shouldn't have any trouble at all!

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
Recommended Upgrades
in order

Performance
1. Clamping Feedneck
2. Bolt
3. QEV
4. Trigger (You already have one so don't worry about it)
5. Barrel (Stock Bore size is a bit big but it does the job)
6. Board
7. Eyes (not Important)

Visual & Ease of use
1. BOB (Bolt Out Back)
2. Fame
3. Grips

theres my list... Hopefully someone can improve it for you ;)