Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ion Vlocity problem

Its always the solenoid!

Seriously SMC, Humphrey, Parker, all massive engineering companies who can plough millions of pounds and some of the most talented designers in the world into designing solenoids, they make a superbly designed solenoid that is going to work well for a very long time.

When two inbred brothers from Texas decide to make a solenoid, it might be cheaper but its just not going to come out the same is it?

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
Skeet: the paint was matched quite well with my freak kit,

Mike: i did say in my 1st post that i fidled with my Dwell, is there any other setings on the BH board that may make this happen?

M.I.T: what am i suposed to do about the noid then??

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
yeah it was working at walk-on (kind off) but yesterday at the Dartford 7s it just wouldnt work? I cant really remember what i have done to it since but im pretty sure its something to do with the Qev being blocked, i have also been told on PBnation that there may be somthing blocking the LP tubes so thats why its not shooting high enough Fps.

Im going to order a new Qev and i have asked in the classfieds for a Banjo fiting and i will try to clean out the LP hose but i may just buy some more as i think its pretty cheap

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
ok well i tried playing with my Dwell completly, even put it up to 52 again as i was sure the Qev was blocked but no joy there, i will set me dwell at that next time buldog, thats if i ever get my ion working, im pretty sure that it must be the hoseing that is blocked now as there i no other explination to it!

O

ollytheosteo

I cant really remember what i have done to it since
Perhaps you should stop doing things to it? A lot of the problems you've been having seem to be iatrogenic in nature;)

And there was a similar thread in Pb Nation's Ion section (I know, it's part of the job:( ) that concluded the solenoid had blown/failed, sounds plausible if you've put the input over 200psi.