Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ion Vlocity problem

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
yeah i posted the same thing in PB nation as they have a big ion scene in the US with there being basically a whole aftermarket ion out now,

Thats what i have thought is that the noid is blown but if im right it wouldnt fire at all with a blown noid???

and i dont really fiddel with it all i do is clean and lube it so its ready for the next time to be used

Fishman2000

Ramping's for pussies :P
Jan 16, 2006
SUNDERLAND!!!
myspace.com
hey man i had a similar prob not too long ago so i basically stripped me ion bare and gave every thing a good clean and checked all the hoses for lil niks or anything and i took me solenoid a part and gave tht a good goin over, hey presto it worked lol but was a bit time consuming but hey it works a charm now :p

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
well if you have a Qev (like me) you can get your dwell dont to about 12 - 15 but better to keep at around 25 as stated by bulldogg. But i have tried everything, i didnt just leave it i have tried different regs, stock banjo with normal dwell (52), cleaning and lubeing, stock bolt, new piston bit for noid (dont no why but i did).

So there aint much else for me to do and if there is i have prob already done it but forgot, im going to try a differend board/noid when i get the chance but for now im all out off ideas.

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
ok guage is fine, had SP one but also tried and now has on a planet one which is good.

i have tried the reg so must be the noid but i dont want to get new baord as i already spent out on a BH one.

And i have been useing dye slick lube, and befor you say Dow is better all the times i had used my ion it had been fine and no problem from the start.