The Home Of European Paintball

ion xe or pmr?

CaveMan

Best EU..
Jan 30, 2008
Haverhill, Suffolk
PRM - excellent markers
Never heard of that marker before... :D

PMR all the way. The Ion is a great marker but the PMR out classes it in so many ways, I have the Ltd Ed. PMR with alloy back-cap etc and it shoots like a dream. Can easily keep up with the other guns and is good stock as well. The only upgrades i would recommend getting if u brought the PMR would be, UL Frame/Trigger and a feedneck (the feedneck is hard plastic and tends to break).

I dont know too much about the XE only that its got the B.O.B feature as said before and apart from that i believe is a stock Ion. Also the Ion has some good upgrades to get as well like a new feedneck like the Q-Lock and a new trigger.

Hope it helps! :p

CaveMan

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
ive got a second hand ego 06 i could sell to you if you like?

its posted at 300 at the moment, although i can reduce the price by taking out some of the crazy amount of upgrades on it if you like ha ha

pm me if your interested. Ive got a very good deal for you if u want it, although i dnt want to post it here, so give ma a pm please....

ioufx

:)
Apr 17, 2008
Walsall, UK
In all fairness, id try to use the ion if you can, theyre very stable, very easy to use, efficient and also very easy to clean. I've never used a PMR, yet from reviews they seem a better marker on the whole.

Stick a blackheart board in it, freak barrel, better asa and reg and you finally have a very decent upgraded ion, thats easily capable of torn play

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
ioufx, who are you dude? no offence but you play on my team :p and i cant say that they are easy to clean...the ions you have to get through the whole frame and board just to get at the bolt...PMR's bolt comes straight out the back. In all farness either will do the job but for newbies i wouldnt recommend the ion...the board is too fiddly and if you dont have basic knowledge then there is a good chance you will break it MEANING a new board is needed...with the pmr's you dont need to do anything with the board so you wont break nothing :)

-MJ

Aza0193

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2007
down under
www.cannockcobras.me.uk
ioufx, who are you dude? no offence but you play on my team :p and i cant say that they are easy to clean...the ions you have to get through the whole frame and board just to get at the bolt...PMR's bolt comes straight out the back. In all farness either will do the job but for newbies i wouldnt recommend the ion...the board is too fiddly and if you dont have basic knowledge then there is a good chance you will break it MEANING a new board is needed...with the pmr's you dont need to do anything with the board so you wont break nothing :)

-MJ
the ion xe has bolt out back :)