Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ionman 2008 UNIVERSAL / NSPA

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Ok folks I promised something different for 2008 for the Ionman events and here it is !!

It is going to be bigger and it is going to be better by a long long way. I am proud to announce the teaming up with the NSPA for a new year long series ! For the first time we believe we are giving you guys the chance to play an event that is held in the woods and on an airball field over a year series.

So for the guys who have played air before come to the woods and see that it is far from slow. For the guys who play woods come and see why people buzz about airball. It is a 5 man event so start getting your teams together.

The Event is going to be held at two venues Universal (always been the woodland events) and as I said before I am proud to announce NSPA have decided that they'd love to back the event after playing Ionman 3 with there new flood lite arena for the airball side of things.

The first event is going to be launched in January at the NSPA North Yorkshire with a 5 man airball event. The following month will see the first woodland event being being held at Universal Newcastle. Then it will be alternative months at each venue.

Every month will see great prizes, quality trophies and enjoyable paintball that you all will love.

As the people who have played the Ionman series before have seen we are here to give you guys something back. That is exactly what this event is going to be about again and the fun, friendly experience will be shown to more people.

The overall winners for the year will recieve a sponsorship package for the next year which will included a team strip, ammo belt, mask and maker. This will not be a cheap package made from a £45 marker and a £10 mask.

We will also offer the winning team of each event free enterance to the next event, free paintballs and Paintball vouchers for Paintball gear you need and money to cover your fuel costs.

There will also be prizes for second and third place including discount enterance to next event free paintballs at next event and paintball vouchers and some fuel money.

As with all Ionman events the prizes will be over £1500 per event ! which will include raffles so teams who do not win the events can have a chance of a prize.

The event is planned for the last sunday of every month starting as I said at the NSPA in Jan 2008.

Full details and new website will be launched within the next week or so, but this is to wet your mouth and get you guys talking. This event has been planned for a few months with a hell of a lot of late night chatting between myself and the The NSPA mouth himself Daz !

Sit back guys and enjoy the ride this event is going to be big but most inportantly it is going to be fun and friendly !!!

bmw

Feb 17, 2005
northumberland
Visit site
north east paintball finally seems to be taking off again, its gona be great using 2 excellent venues, woods and sup coming together, something for everyone!!!

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Cant wait . and chris i will NOT be marshaling :D
Chris,

I am more than happy to marshall in the woods for you mate...

besides it would be unfair on the others if I play in the woods with all the Afghan training we are doing at present...

House Clearing and Sewer clearing:D Now that is where paintball needs to go forward:D

Bring on the Paint