Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ionman 2008 UNIVERSAL / NSPA

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
See how I go over the next few hours, was coughing up blood during the night.. Doctors are a bit puzzled cause everything looks intact and I was only drinking Vodka last night so the colour doesn't match
just come up country air will be gd. and if your looking for a team for ion man may be a spare place on t bags

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Ok good news guys can now confirm that the event will have a proffessinal ref as ultimate ref on all fields. Like to thank Russ Smith on providing the refs from Uk Refs. Also like to thank the refs who have so far reffed this year from UK refs. Big help in giving the event the good name it has ! Thanks guys look forward to seeing you all back for 2008.

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
yea guys i woul just like 2 thank uk refs have done tremendous job. and i cant wait for this event . tbags are in . will see you all there

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Guys if you play on a wed night as a three man team then join together and 2 teams playing as one for these events. Your going to love them and have some great days.

The format is going to be listed very shortly along with the prize lists and how it all works.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
'the crowds rush' chris do you need a doorman? lol, i hope i can get a team together or something for next year coz i will without a shadow of a dowt be (if possible) in this event! Sounds excellent! The likes of this event is kinda like what the yanks do and its massive over there! I think this shud be aplaoded coz its stuff like this that will put the UK on the map for paintball! So yanks take note... sends your spotters for your top notch teams!!!!

Chriz :D