Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ionman 2008 UNIVERSAL / NSPA

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Just wondered if anyone from the north east wants to start / join a team under the universal flag if thats ok with Chris? At present am not much cop but we can live and learn! as they say its the taking part that counts! But for the benifit of the tape am a bad loser and dont intend to lose!

If anyone wants to comit to a full year of paintball please pm me and we can arrange something! Even if its trials etc to see who is who and who could manage to make a team for the whole year even if it meens i join your team etc.

Chris would it be ok to arange team training at your place etc? Buy the balls etc and pay the going punter price stuff like that? Even prep and a team for your cunrrent teams to pay agains for training? Just i am really keen to play and by the start of this event i will be sorted with a tournement grade marker etc

Hope the mods dont class this as chat as its event relaited and promoting the event

Cheers

Chriz :D

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Like any team starting in paintball I will help them as much as I can willingly.

Think a guy called OJ was looking for a team and sure there will be more and more.

HKkiller

Jul 7, 2006
aye, its looking like it is gonna be another good event. Lets see if manc lions can remain undefeated for the 4th ionamn in a row...and more to the point, lets see some new teams up here trying to make sure they dont ;) :D
Ha bring it on!! ;) and as for ionman 08 i can see this is shaping up to be a very good year indeed and cant wait. Paul man lions

G

Gassy

Fatbobs Fusion are committed to the series all year aswell,the Ionman events have been top notch this year and the Manc lions deserve to be on top as they have consistantly been the best team.

All credit to Shadlad for a fantastic event and this coming years series will be the best of bothworlds.

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Hopefully if I can sweet talk Daz from the NSPA to do the score boards i'll get to loose a few games as well, but it will be fun. Then just need someone if Daz ain't free to cover the score boards at woodland events.

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Thanks Fusion for the support and again thanks Manc Lions a series is only as good as the teams that show up.

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Teams committed to the series so far and only with in a short period as well

Manc Lions
Fusion
Mad Monks
Moppy's Teabags
Crazy Russians
NSPA Team ?
Jackass ?